domingo, 1 de fevereiro de 2015

Sunday Stamping Challenge: Pink & Black

Hi sweeties! :)

Today's AIS challenge theme is about combining black & pink. We all now that is a killer combo, nothing can go wrong! :) To challenge me a bit further, I wanted to create a pink watercolor base since I wasn't totally happy with the last one.

O tema de hoje do desafio semanal do grupo AIS é combinar rosa e preto. É uma combinação excelente pois não há por onde enganar! Mas, para desafiar-me a ir mais além, decidi criar uma base com diferentes tons de rosa com a técnica de aquarela.
I think I did better this time :D At least, I'm very much pleased with the base hehe. This is very easy to do, you just mix acrylic paint with water and apply to your nails over white. After dry, top coat it to seal everything. In my ring finger I applied three coats of Sally Hansen Rockstar Pink, a pink glitter I love and wasn't receiving the attention it deserves <3 Then, I stamped roses from Pueen Encore SE02B plate with Dashica Black polish. 

Parece-me que correu melhor desta vez :D Ao menos estou bastante contente com a base :p É uma técnica fácil de fazer uma vez que consiste em misturar tinta acrílica com água e aplicar nas unhas sobre branco. Depois é necessário aplicar top coat para selar tudo. No dedo anelar usei um verniz que adoro , o Sally Hansen Rockstar Pink <3. Carimbei as rosas da placa Pueen Encore SE02B com o verniz Dashica Black.
I'm quite loving the result! I don't remember the last time my nails were this pink hahah. Kisses,

Estou a adorar! Há muito que não tinha as unhas com tanto rosa hehe. Beijinhos,

Cristina Santos***

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Ladies, feel free to leave a comment whether good or not, i appreciate it.
I will answer comments here in the post :p

Chicas, por favor estejam a vontade de deixar um comentário, quer seja bom ou mau, a vossa opinião é muito importante para mim!
Vou responder aos comentários no próprio post :p

Disqus Comentários